BRANDON REIM | SALES AND LEASING ASSOCIATE
Brandon Reim’s primary focus is Commercial Investment Sales and Leasing in Cole Valley, Haight Ashbury, NOPA and Hayes Valley.
Prior to joining Urban Group, Brandon spent many years in some of San Francisco’s most notable bars and restaurants as a bartender and manager. In addition to his bar and restaurant experience, he has worked with local startups and as a freelance marketing consultant for many entrepreneurs across the country. As a long-term San Francisco resident and having worked with many local businesses, Brandon brings strong knowledge and a deep network of relationships to provide exceptional value and profitable results for clients.
Brandon developed a passion for commercial real estate while studying Urban Planning in college. He thinks that the built environment plays an integral part in shaping the way the communities thrive and grow.
Brandon’s choice to join Urban Group was based on the brokerage’s entrepreneurial and innovative vision coupled with their strong involvement in the local business community.
Brandon is committed to serving his clients and building long-term relationships based on trust and transparency.
- Commercial Mixed-Use listing agent
- Commercial Investment Listing Agent
- Multi-family Investment Sales
- Commercial Investment Buyer Representation
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (Non-designated)
- Cole Valley Improvement Association (CVIA)
- Haight Ashbury Neighborhood Council (HANC)
- Lower Haight Merchants and Neighbors Association (LoHaMNA)
- North of Panhandle Neighborhood Association (NOPNA)