719 Larkin Street :: Little Saigon
Modern Corner Retail Space in Little Saigon
719 Larkin Street No. 102
Offering Details about 719 Larkin No. 102 Street:
Rental Rate: $3.00 PSF Modified Gross
Available Space: +/- 727 Sq.Ft.
- FRONTING BOTH LARKIN AND OLIVE STREETS
- TYPE 1 VENT, 24X24 GREASE EXHAUST DUCT FOR FULL KITCHEN
- DESIRABLE CORNER UNIT WITH BEAUTIFUL GLASS STOREFRONT ON BOTH STREET
- 16′ HIGH CEILINGS ADD TO THE LIGHT AIRY FEELING OF THE UNIT
- GORGEOUS NEW CONSTRUCTION OFFERS BLANK CANVAS READY TO BE INDIVIDUALIZED
- COMPREHENSIVE SPRINKLER SYSTEM
- 200 AMP ELECTRIC SERVICE
The Location: Little Saigon, a two-block stretch of Larkin Street, between Eddy and O’Farrell Streets, officially recognized by the city of San Francisco as a neighborhood with the same cultural significance as Chinatown or Japantown. The city gave Little Saigon its moniker a decade ago in recognition of the Tenderloin’s active Vietnamese community and huge number of Vietnamese-owned businesses. Today, a pair of dragons sitting atop stone pillars greet visitors crossing the neighborhood’s official threshold at Larkin and Eddy Streets.
The information contained herein has been secured from sources believed to be reliable. It is not guaranteed, however, and should be verified prior to consummating any transaction.