112-114 Haight Street | Hayes Valley
4-Unit Multi-Family Building:
112-114 Haight Street
- Address: 112-114 Haight Street
- Price: $3,900,000
- Building Size: +/- 3,560 Sq.Ft.
Top-notch investment opportunity to purchase a well-maintained building in Hayes Valley. Built in 1890 with exquisitely renovated, finished interiors and upgraded electrical, plumbing and heating systems. The building has
Three 1-bedroom and One 2-BR apartments.
Spacious high ceilings and updated foundation in the undeveloped ground-floor area, as well as favorable neighborhood zoning offer the potential to add ADUs, and expand the attic above.
No evictions or Ellis Act. Remarket as TIC interests or keep as an investment. Currently operating as fully-furnished, 30-day corporate rental apartments, this is a turn-key opportunity that cash-flows on Day 1.
- Located in hip, hot and happening hayes valley! Easy walking to restaurants, retail, nightlife, transit, shuttles and freeways
- Huge lower level for additional storage, dwelling unit, or both
- Massive undeveloped attic for vertical expansion
- Exquisite detailing: elegant moldings and trim, fireplaces with marble mantles, renovated kitchens and baths
- Extensive permitted upgrades to electrical, heating, foundation, and roof
Over the past decades, Hayes Valley has developed into a haven for haute couture. Hayes Valley is a cool, revitalized neighborhood in the Western Addition. The main commercial stretch, Hayes Street, teems with upscale boutiques for designer fashions and home decor, plus dessert shops, chill watering holes and a wide array of on-trend restaurants.
The close-knit neighborhood features a community garden, a pocket park with art installations, and access to music and theater near the Civic Center.